Buy Online PowerBall
- Strengthen fingers, wrists, hands, forearms, shoulders and bicep etc., and also be beneficial in promoting co-ordination and blood circulation.
- Rehabilitates sore muscles and joint, great for musicians, guitarists, pianists, drummers.
- Small, compact and transportable, you can take anywhere. Simple to start with a pull-string.And the ball with flashing LED
- All you need do is to increase the speed by making a rotational wrist movement and to keep in sync with the spinning of the ball.
- The faster you spin the harder your muscles work.
Using a Wrist Exercise Ball is the most effective and convenient device to increase muscles strength in your arm, wrist and hand. Just using the 250Hz Wrist Balls for 5 to 7 minutes a day is enough to make a big difference! Strengthening the muscles in your wrists, hand and arm will help your perform at your best! The Gyro Wrist Exercise Ball is easy to carry around with you so you can use it in the office, on holiday and at the sports club as a warm up. How to use:
1, holding the wrist ball with one hand, the opening part of the upward, the other hand will be the head of the rope into the hole in the center of the ball.
2, with the thumb of the hand holding the ball, turn the ball forward, the rope tightly wrapped around the center of the ball in the center groove.
3, when the rope around the center of the ball half a circle, stop turning the ball center. Use one hand to hold the ball, the other hand to pull out the rope quickly and let the ball center rotate at the fastest speed.
4, immediately open the part down, with the wrist part of the ball, until you can feel the speed of the ball can continue to accelerate.
1 warm-up exercise equipment, especially for sports people, such as golf, tennis, squash, cricket, badminton, baseball, bowling, basketball, racing and other outdoor climbing by the wrist and other sports.
2. Beneficial to many musicians, such as piano, guitar, drummer.
3. Suitable for office workers, because of long hours, less activity.
4. Teens can use their fingers to flexibly and have some help in learning calligraphy, fine arts and musical instruments.
5. Middle-aged and elderly to achieve the effect of health care.
DO not drop the ball on hard surface at any time,the heavy rotor will damage.
DO not touch the ball rotor when it is spinning at high speeds,it will burn.